Launching a “brand” new Ten Thousand Villages
“From the very start, Felicity has taken the time to understand our brand personality and goals. Leveraging their collective expertise, the team has been both engaged and responsive, connecting us with many strategic PR opportunities. The results speak for themselves!”
– Holly deGraaf, Director, Retail Operations and Public Relations, Ten Thousand Villages Canada
- As the oldest and largest fair trade organization in North America, Ten Thousand Villages had long delighted consumers with handcrafted, high-quality products created by makers around the world.
- After a complete brand refresh and renovation, Ten Thousand Villages tasked Felicity with re-introducing media, bloggers and other social influencers to the new concept, while positioning the brand as the leading destination for meaningful gifting.
What we did:
- Felicity created an opportunity for lifestyle media to experience the new store concept first-hand by inviting them to one-on-one previews at the Bloor street location. The team also leveraged the holidays to secure gift guide placements and interview opportunities.
- The Felicity team doubled its anticipated media preview attendance, securing several top-tier media outlets and bloggers including Globe & Mail, The Toronto Star and HGTV.
- The total program earned close to 10 million media impressions and features in Huffington Post Canada, Marketing Magazine, NOW Magazine and Post City Magazine. Ten Thousand Villages now has a solid foundation from which to roll-out their new store concept across the country.