Rolling out the red…toilet paper!
Celebrated Portuguese household paper company Renova was looking to enter the North American market, selecting Canada to debut its signature brightly-coloured products. They enlisted Felicity to create brand awareness to drive sales.
What we did:
- Identified and engaged 190 hospitality, interior design, entertainment and lifestyle media for product seeding
Issues management around Canadians’ health concerns around coloured toilet tissue.
- Earned unprecedented media coverage of World House Renova interactive art installation (made out of toilet paper) at Nuit Blanche.
- Leveraged disclosure of a tour rider outlining Beyoncé’s request for red toilet paper to earn branded coverage around her Toronto concert appearance.
- 38 articles, 21 million media impressions (91% positive)
- Goal exceeded by 45%
- Drove additional retailer listings and in-store consumer traffic