McCain Foods Shares Something Good
The Felicity team was tasked with breaking through the holiday hoopla to make news about a community giving initiative by McCain Foods Canada.
What we did:
- Rather than simply announcing McCain’s good news, the Felicity team engaged Canadians in helping make McCain’s donations to Food Banks Canada even bigger – creating a story that would resonate more deeply by virtue of a shared public goal
- Our team designed the #ShareSomethingGood campaign, inviting Canadians to share their good news stories on social media, and triggering a $5 donation to Food Banks Canada from McCain for every share with the hashtag #McCainShareGood.
- The Felicity team developed a media and blogger outreach program to help spread awareness of the campaign through branded prize incentives.
- The campaign surpassed its benchmarks, earning more than 3 million media impressions, nearly four times our initial targets.
- The campaign was featured across Canada on top-tier networks like CTV News, CityLine, Global News, Canada AM, as well as given coverage by popular brands like Food Network Canada and Canadian Living.