Celebrating World Kindness Day
As a brand with kindness in its DNA, KIND Healthy Snacks wanted to mark World Kindness Day by driving consumers to give back, while also standing out on what had become a crowded occasion. Felicity was tasked with creating a strategy that would garner branded media and influencer coverage.
What we did:
- Identified giving blood as the “ultimate kind act” and nurtured a partnership between KIND and Canadian Blood Services
- Harnessed our team’s experienced editors, producers and media relations experts to develop a multi-phased program, including “KINDness Centres” in Toronto and Vancouver at Canadian Blood Services locations
- Produced a video to drive Canadians to donate
- Secured top-tier coverage, including CTV National News, Global News and Newstalk 1010, earning more than 8.5 million media impressions
- Laid a foundation for KIND Healthy Snacks and Canadian Blood Services to build upon