Take Note with Crayola at back-to-school
Beloved, iconic brand Crayola was entering a new, more grown-up category with the launch of Take Note! – a collection of innovative study and writing tools specially designed for teens and tweens. Timed to capture Back to School shopping and buzz, Felicity was asked to develop a colourful, targeted media and influencer relations strategy to show how Take Note! can transform practically anything from Boring to Bold.
What we did:
- Developed an engaging “Boring to Bold” challenge and seeding initiative for target media and micro and macro influencers.
- Created brand awareness, excitement, coverage and interaction surrounding the Back-to-School season with Take Note! product.
- Leveraged our Boring to Bold theme to initiate creative collaborations with demo-rich influencers and media including students, bullet journalists, artists, teen magazines, and moms.
- Secured a total program reach of over 2,650,000 comprised of social, digital and broadcast coverage including CTV Your Morning Toronto, CH Morning Live, Faze Magazine, Savvy Mom and CTV Ottawa.
- Firmly placed the Take Note! brand on the radar of target media and influencers for future relationship and coverage building opportunities.