Felicity is growing! We’re pleased to introduce some of the new team members who have come on board in the last couple of months:
- Jacqui d’Eon, Strategist & Issues Management: Jacqui has over 30 years of experience as a communicator and corporate executive. Jacqui was the Chief Communications Officer at Deloitte where she oversaw executive, internal and promotional communications as well as advising the firm on issues management and legal cases. Prior to joining Deloitte, she operated her own consultancy following a 20-year career with P&G. Jacqui has been recognized as a Master Communicator (MC) by the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) and is a Certified Management Consultant (CMC). She is also a Professional Engineer.
- Erin Dym, Editorial/Content Strategist: Erin has a postgraduate degree in journalism and more than 10 years’ experience in editing and communications in Canada and the United States. She is currently teaching PR writing to postgraduate students at Seneca College and serves as editor of Prom Canada magazine, senior editor of Today’s Bride and contributing editor to ParentsCanada. Her work has also appeared in a range of other publications including Best Health, Today’s Parent, Chatelaine and The Globe and Mail. She is the co-founder of a single parent support group in Toronto and has two children.
- Amy Gillespie,Vice President: Since 2000, Amy has worked with some of Canada’s best-known brands including Kraft, Johnson & Johnson, Kimberly-Clark, SC Johnson, Panasonic, The Home Depot, Expedia.ca, La Senza and Michelin. Amy is a passionate marketer whose work has received numerous accolades including IABC Gold Quill, CPRS ACE and IABC Ovation awards associated with traditional and digital campaigns. She has married her traditional PR skills with digital expertise, launching Facebook and Twitter programs, counseling clients on social media strategy and leading teams through execution. Amy holds a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Political Science from Queen’s University as well as a post-graduate Public Relations Certificate from Humber College. Outside of work she’s a pop culture addict, an amateur foodie, a lover of fiction and a proud mom.
- Jenna Greenberg, Account Coordinator: Jenna has a diverse skill set that is grounded in her passion for writing and communication, which goes hand in hand with her keen eye for editing and design. Previously, Jenna has written for the website CollegeFashionista delivering up to date trend reports to readers nationwide. She has also interned with organizations such as 826 Boston, a national nonprofit that provides free tutoring to children in inner city areas, and GrubStreet, one of America’s leading creative writing centers. During her time with 826, Jenna worked on outreach projects such as designing marketing campaigns and writing monthly newsletters, which reached thousands of readers and drew in plenty of new volunteers and funders. While at GrubStreet, Jenna worked closely on the marketing materials for their Young Authors program, writing copy and creating various ads and flyers to help attain younger clientele. She holds a BA in Writing, Literature and Publishing from Emerson College.
- Alana Lipton, Account Lead: Alana has been working in PR for the last seven years, with experience in project management, media relations, social media, and issues management. Most recently as a Senior Account Manager in the Consumer Marketing practice at Edelman Toronto, Alana worked on a wide variety of brands including Johnson & Johnson, Yorkdale Shopping Centre, Red Bull and Kraft Canada. Alana is well versed in the ‘mom-sphere’, cultivating relationships with bloggers and lifestyle media across Canada. Alana has experience in day-to-day community management on Facebook, as well as content development and blogger relations. She graduated from Seneca College with a diploma in Creative Advertising, and holds a B.A. in Sociology from York University. Alana and her family recently relocated from Toronto to Southern California, where she spends her days on a beautiful Tuscan winery, and with her one-year-old daughter, husband and Chow Chow, Archie, at night.
- Jodi Negin-Ulster, Intern: Jodi, Felicity’s intern, is in her final year of the Business Management and Organizational Studies program (consumer behaviour specialty) at Western University. She brings her social media knowledge and love for communications to the Felicity team.
- Carol Panasiuk, Strategist & Issues Management: Carol has managed communications programs for a wide range of corporations across most industry sectors. Her role with clients has touched on every aspect of corporate communications, particularly issues management and crisis communication. Carol was the EVP and GM for a leading Toronto agency for over two decades. In 2007 the Canadian Public Relations Society named her PR Professional of the Year. She currently sits on the national Board of Directors for Canadian Public Relations Society (CPRS). Carol has an MBA from the Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto. She holds both the Accredited in Public Relations (APR) designation and the Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designation.
- Fiona Bassett Cram, Healthcare communications and stakeholder relations: Fiona is a healthcare communications and stakeholder relations professional with 12 years of experience on both Rx and OTC products. Prior to joining Felicity, Fiona was Communications and Stakeholder Relations Manager at Roche Canada, where she led the strategy for multiple brands in the areas of oncology, rheumatology, influenza and new product development. In addition, Fiona played a critical role in partnering with non-profit organizations to develop programs that delivered on critical business objectives including patient access and public awareness.
We hope you’ll join us in saying hello and welcome to the Felicity team!