Is wellbeing washed up?
When inauthentic brands tried to hop on the environmental bandwagon, they were accused of “green-washing.” Now consumers are calling out brands for what’s perceived as “well-washing.”
How easily could your brand be accused of this practice? Our research revealed some critical gaps between how Canadians want wellbeing brand marketing to make them feel, and how it actually makes them feel.
But is a backlash inevitable? Read our report and find out how to earn the trust of consumers while tapping into your brand’s authentic wellbeing story.
What is a wellbeing brand?
We understand what it takes to market well
- We help wellbeing brands market well because we believe the good you do as a brand should also be good for your business.
- Three-quarters of consumers believe it’s important for brands to embrace wellbeing as part of their core mission. Felicity enables brands in making this embrace.
- From seasoned journalists, media relations professionals and dietitians to digital and financial experts, we bring the right specialists to your table.
- Our Brains not Bricks™ virtual business model provides greater value.
- Our flexible work environment attracts experienced talent. Happy workers = happy clients = business success.
MarketWell™: Your wellbeing marketing resource
What our clients say
Felicity delivers tremendous value to our business. The talent, experience and media/influencer relationships of their team members delivers brand visibility and messaging in both high quantity but also with strong quality. Their approach to planning and the creativity that the Content Collective brings to the process set Felicity apart from all the other firms we looked at in our selection efforts. Amy and her team are of the highest caliber and quality, and we are fortunate to call them our partner.
KIND Healthy Snacks Ulc
Former Executive Director
Breakfast Cereals Canada
Working with Felicity means being in a true partnership, from strategic planning through to delivery. Their seasoned team harnesses strong relationships with top media and influencers to bring them and all their insights to our brands. The virtual model has enabled Felicity to scale and specialize based on our needs.
Lindt & Sprüngli (Canada), Inc.
The team at Felicity [are] not only just a phone call or email away, but always thinking ahead as part of our broader team.
The Felicity team leveraged their valuable and vast experience as journalists and as public relations practitioners to ensure that CAA received maximum profile on a rapidly evolving subject. Without a doubt, Felicity played a pivotal role in our overall success.
Manager, Government Relations
CAA South Central Ontario
From the very start, Felicity has taken the time to understand our brand personality and goals. Leveraging their collective expertise, the team has been both engaged and responsive, connecting us with many strategic PR opportunities. The results speak for themselves!
Director, Retail Operations and Public Relations
Ten Thousand Villages Canada